Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Hello Again - from Texas

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,it has been a while since I have posted. My husband took a turn for the worst when I stopped posting and then I had to have a couple of surgeries, but am fine now. I have some pictures of some of my AG's in the Texas wild flowers. I'll add some to the country thread in a few minutes. Also I'm planning to join you all for the pool party. I see I need to redo my signature also.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad you're feeling better and able to post again. Missed you and your wonderful pictures!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back, Lindy! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I've missed your posts a lot.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad to see you updating- I missed you.

    Hope all is well now.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good to see you again, Lindy. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] If you are back with us here, it must mean things are looking up!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    welcome back Lindy, we missed you...Hope things are okay with you now..

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, friend. I'm glad you decided that things are OK enough at home so you can start posting here again. With you, silence is never golden. It usually means a quiet disaster happening off in the wings somewhere, never on center stage. It's really good to see you back here!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    welcome back!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back. Glad all is well now. Love you Thankgiving sig picture.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad you're back and that you're okay after those surgeries! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •